Law Firms & Librarians
Why is the partnership between law firm and librarians so important? Chuck Lowry discusses the symbiotic relationship between law firms and their libraries. He makes some interesting points about law librarians:
- They will see from their research interaction with attorneys what information products or services can be replaced by something else that responds more closely to the firm’s actual information needs, thereby increasing both the effectiveness and the efficiency of the attorneys.
- There is no one in your firm better positioned to create, monitor and adjust the balance of firm-wide and specialty products that will get to fee earners what they need to practice law at the standard your clients and your management committee demand.
- They understand what the firm’s lawyers can and cannot do, will and will not put up with, have to have or want because the publisher called them directly.
- Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived (2)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- The Billable Hour
- Law Library Blog List (1)
- PLI XChange Demonstration This Friday
- India Gets its First Ever E-Law Library
- Things Other Than Westlaw
- The Start of the School Year for Academic Law Libraries
- Law Student Books: Source of Scoliosis and Poverty
- AMLaw: Law Firms Websites Aren’t Up To Par
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in November 2013
- Consumer Financial Services Answer Book 2014
- PLI New Editions Published in November 2013
- PLI Treatises Updated in November 2013
- PLI Has Moved!
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in October 2013
- PLI Answer Books Published in October 2013
- PLI New Editions Published in October 2013
- PLI Treatises Updated in October 2013 (1)
- Our Moving Sale Has Been Extended