Federal Court adds 30,000 court opinions to free database
The U.S Government Printing Office (GPO) and its Federal Digital System (FDsys) added 30,000 court opinions to its online collection of opinions, part of a new pilot program.
The United States Courts Opinions collection in FDsys contains opinions from the Federal appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts. The collection is divided into appellate, district, and bankruptcy court opinions. Opinions are text-searchable across opinions and across courts. Posted court opinions date as far back as April 2004.
The opinions on FDsys may differ from opinions available on online legal research services—FDsys permits embedded animation and audio that works while the opinion is accessed.
If you need additional resources for trial preparation check out our Trial Handbook.
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in November 2013
- Consumer Financial Services Answer Book 2014
- PLI New Editions Published in November 2013
- PLI Treatises Updated in November 2013
- PLI Has Moved!
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in October 2013
- PLI Answer Books Published in October 2013
- PLI New Editions Published in October 2013
- PLI Treatises Updated in October 2013 (1)
- Our Moving Sale Has Been Extended