March 29, 2012, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (E.D.T.)
Note: There will be NO CLE available for this FREE briefing.
The American Lawyer recently reported that after several down years, lateral hiring of partners is back to pre-recession levels. But in many ways, the landscape has changed significantly. In this One-Hour Briefing, Executive Search Consultants Stephen Nelson and Andi Cullins review the state of the market and the factors that partner-level candidates need to consider in determining both whether to make a move and how to evaluate opportunities that may arise.
Among the topics that will be discussed:
- Evaluating your current position
- Developing a “shopping list” for your search
- An overview of the law firm lateral hiring process
- The portable business question
- Considerations for government and in-house lawyers
- How to develop a business plan
- Doing your due diligence
- Ethical issues
- Using recruiters – pro and con
- Dos and don’ts in working with recruiters
Don’t miss this important free briefing!