Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- Happy National Library Week!
- PLI Discover PLUS Mentioned in Virginia Lawyer
- Free One-Hour Briefing on the Supreme Court and Informational Privacy: Bringing the Fourt Amendment into the 21st Century
- New Edition! Derivatives Deskbook: Close-Out Netting, Risk Mitigation, Litigation (2nd Edition)
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Legal Issues for Startups: What Non-Lawyer Entrepreneurs Need to Know
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in March 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in March 2014
- PLI Answer Books Published in March 2014
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in February 2014
- Federal Bail and Detention Handbook 2014