Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- The Library Ledger, November 2015, Vol. 3, Issue 4
- What’s New for November on Discover PLUS
- The PLI 2016 Books Catalog Has Arrived
- Immigration Fundamentals Gets a New Name!
- Learn More about the PLI Discover PLUS App
- The PLI Discover PLUS App is Here!
- What’s New for October on PLI Discover PLUS
- PLI Discover PLUS Infographic
- The Corporate Tax Practice Series and The Partnership Tax Practice Series: Archival versions now available on Discover PLUS
- New Treatise! Cybersecurity: A Practical Guide to the Law of Cyber Risk