Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- LAW DAY SALE
- It’s official…
- The 2015 NFL Draft and Sports Entertainment Law
- The 2015 Am Law 100
- And the 2015 Webby Award for Best Law Website goes to….
- Happy Earth Day!
- New Answer Book! Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Answer Book 2015
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Accessing Justice: Ethics and Lawsuit Financing in a New Era
- Build Your Own Library in Discover PLUS with ‘My Bookshelf’!
- Training: The Most Effective Communication Activity for Law Librarians