Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- Discover PLUS: Reaching New Heights!
- NEW Answer Book! SEC Compliance and Enforcement Answer Book 2015
- New & Updated Research Topic Guides
- Win a Free Ancestry.com World Explorer Package at AALL
- Labor Management Law Answer Book 2016 is now available!
- What’s New for June on Discover PLUS
- Accessing the PLI Course Handbook Archive on Discover PLUS
- PLI Free Fridays
- PLI Librarian Advisory Breakfast at AALL 2015
- If there’s a vessel involved, you need Maritime Law Answer Book 2015.