Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- New Discover PLUS Research Topic Guide – Public Performance Rights
- New Book! International Tax Controversies: A Practical Guide
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in October 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in October 2014
- New Book! Attorney-Client Privilege Answer Book 2015
- PLI Discover PLUS – Highlights Search Tips
- What’s New in Corporate & Securities Law?
- Free One Hour Briefing on Ethical Issues in Limited Scope Representation
- PLI Discover PLUS Turns 2!
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in September 2014