Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- Federal Bail and Detention Handbook 2016 Now Available
- PLI Discover PLUS: Content Added in 2015
- What’s New for January on Discover PLUS
- Special Report: “The FAST Act and Other Recent Developments Affecting the IPO Market”
- We’re Exhibiting at AALS 2016!
- What’s New for December on PLI Discover PLUS
- Discover PLUS Research Topic Video – Patent Troll Litigation
- PLI Discover PLUS App Quick Reference Guide
- The Daily Record Highlights PLI’s Cybersecurity: A Practical Guide to the Law of Cyber Risk
- The Library Ledger, November 2015, Vol. 3, Issue 4