Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- PLI Discover PLUS – Search Tips Video
- Free One-Hour Briefing on BEPS: What’s Next?
- Free One-Hour Briefing on SEC v. Obus: Insider Trading and Taking the SEC to Trial
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Fifth Third Bancorp v. Dudenhoeffer: Supreme Court Eschews Moench Presumption, But Recognizes Limitations on Stock-Drop Litigation Under ERISA
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in June 2014
- 2014 Practising Law Institute Discover PLUS Coverage List
- Hello San Antonio!
- PLI Treatises Updated in June 2014
- PLI Answer Books Published in June 2014
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Helping Child Migrants: Learn How to Represent Children Who Need Immigration and Family Court Assistance