Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- Consumer Financial Services Answer Book 2014
- PLI New Editions Published in November 2013
- PLI Treatises Updated in November 2013
- PLI Has Moved!
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in October 2013
- PLI Answer Books Published in October 2013
- PLI New Editions Published in October 2013
- PLI Treatises Updated in October 2013 (1)
- Our Moving Sale Has Been Extended
- Moving Sale: Only 24 Hours Left