Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- PLI Best Sellers Holiday Sale!
- PLI Discover PLUS – Sample Search on Health Care Mergers & Acquisitions
- New Answer Book! Antitrust Law Answer Book 2015
- PLI Treatises Updated in November 2014
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in November 2014
- Updates to Pharmaceutical and Biotech Patent Law
- PLI Cyber Monday!
- PLI Discover PLUS 2014 Third Quarter Coverage List
- PLI Discover PLUS – Sample Search Anti-Money Laundering
- New Discover PLUS Research Topic Guide – Public Performance Rights