Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- New Treatise! Cybersecurity: A Practical Guide to the Law of Cyber Risk
- What’s New for August on Discover PLUS
- The Library Ledger, August 2015, Vol 3. Issue 3
- Discover PLUS Research Topics Video – Cell Phone Evidence
- Meet Our AALL 2015 Orbitz Gift Card Winner: Nicole Dyszlewski
- PLI Discover PLUS Coverage List 2015
- New Titles Added From January 2014 – July 2015
- What’s New for July on Discover PLUS
- Visit us at our booth at AALL and enter to win a $1,000 Orbitz Gift Card!
- Discover PLUS: Reaching New Heights!