Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- New Edition Published! Copyright Law: A Practitioner’s Guide (2nd Edition)
- New Treatise! Insurance and Investment Management M&A Deskbook
- AALS 2015
- The Library Ledger, February 2015, Vol 3. Issue 1
- New Treatise! Technology Transactions: A Practical Guide to Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Agreements
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in January 2015
- New Treatise! Life at the Center: Reflections on Fifty Years of Securities Regulation
- PLI’s 2015 Books Catalog!
- Vote for the Next PLI Librarian YouTube Channel Video!
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in December 2014