Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- PLI Discover PLUS Turns 2!
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in September 2014
- PLI Answer Books Published in September 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in September 2014
- Free One Hour Briefing on U.S. Sanctions Relating to the Unrest in Ukraine: Compliance Challenges
- Free One Hour Briefing on What’s Going on at the SEC and PCAOB – What You Need to Know Now
- PLI Discover PLUS – My Bookshelf Video
- What’s new in Bankruptcy Law
- Free One Hour Briefing on Defining “Waters of the United States”: What is at Stake?
- Free One Hour Briefing on Telling the Story of Your Complex Case