Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- New Book! Intellectual Property Law Answer Book 2015
- Need Materials on Jury Duty Questionnaires? PLI Discover PLUS Has What You Need!
- PLI Discover PLUS – Forms Video
- PLI Answer Books Published in July 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in July 2014
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in July 2014
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Evolving Landscape of State Income Taxation of Trusts
- PLI’s Anti-Money Laundering Deskbook: A Practical Guide to Law and Compliance on PR Newswire
- Free One-Hour Briefing on SEC Adopts Money Market Fund Reform Rules
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Big Data Across the Atlantic – U.S. and E.U. Perspectives