Parts I and II of our CI Library One-Hour Briefings are Now Archived
Did you miss the PLI/LLAGNY library one-hour briefings on competitive intelligence? Not to worry! You can still hear Jennifer Alexander (Business Analysis Manager, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP) and Margaret Hennessey (Business Intelligence Analyst, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP) discuss CI and how law librarians can make inroads in this important and growing area by accessing the archived versions of the program here (Part 1) and here (Part II).
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm (Part II)
- Free 1-Hour Briefing on Competitive Intelligence in the Law Firm
- UC Hastings Blogs about PLI Discover PLUS!
- The Library Ledger
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in January 2014
- Our Free Library One-Hour Briefing on Changing from Two to One Legal Database Vendor is Now Available On-Demand!
- Now you can access PLI Discover PLUS with a Search Widget
- Georgetown University Blogs about PLI Discover PLUS!
- Interview with our AALS 2014 Answer Book Raffle Winner, Professor Bill MacDonald
- PLI Discover PLUS: Implementation Guide
- George Washington University Blogs about PLI Discover PLUS!
- 2014 Books Catalog