Need help using PLI PLUS? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you are an expert or a novice, you’ll find something on this page to help you get the most out of PLUS. In addition to the training materials below, we provide in-person and WebEx training upon request.
PLI PLUS Video Tutorials
- PLI PLUS Overview: This 1:15 minute video tutorial is a high-level overview of the platform
- PLI PLUS: Highlighting, Annotating, and Bookmarking Content:This tutorial explains how to use our eReader functionality to save text and access it again and again.
PLI PLUS Documentation
- Administrator’s Guide: This one-page pdf guide will provide you will the materials you need to get set up with your subscription to PLI PLUS.
- Getting Started with PLI PLUS: This two-page pdf is perfect for anyone with a PLI PLUS subscription. It gives you the preliminary steps to get started.
- We create Research Topic Guides for those researchers interested in learning more about current legal issues from leading practitioners and experts. So far, we have guides on blockchain technology, cybersecurity, and cell phone records as trial evidence.
- COMING SOON! PLI PLUS Brochure
- COMING SOON! PLI PLUS Document & Search Management Quick Reference Guide
PLI Discover PLUS App
- App Flyer: This one-page PDF reviews some of the highlights offered by the app.
- App Quick Reference Guide: This two-page pdf provides you with an overview of the Discover PLUS app for iPads and iPhones.
- PLI Discover PLUS App Video Introduction: This 40 second video is a high-level look at our mobile app.
PLI PLUS Archived Documentation
These documents have our previous logo and name but the functionality they cover remains the same.
- PLI PLUS Brochure: This brochure is an overview of Discover PLUS, PLI’s online research database.
Quick Reference Guide to PLI Discover PLUS Document and Search Management: This six-page pdf provides you with an overview of the eBook library. The Reference Guide gives you step-by-step instructions on the eReader functionality and how to get started.