PLI PLUS Customer Service
Our team is available for technical assistance and archival requests, as well as webinar or onsite trainings.
- Rollout Call: Your dedicated Account Manager and Library Relations Manager will schedule a roll-out call, during which we’ll review subscription details, tips and organizational introductions.
- Schedule a Training: During the rollout call, you will schedule a training on PLI PLUS to optimize your subscription.
- Welcome Email: Sent either by PLI or internally, includes PLI PLUS access information and a link to the Getting Started Guide.
- Monthly Usage Reports: Ask your Library Relations manager to start receiving this monthly report.
- MARC Records: Quarterly updates provided upon request in .mrc, UTF8, xml, and txt formats.
- upon request.
- Document Delivery: As we continue to build our archive, contact PLUS@pli.edu if you need any documents you’re unable to find on PLI PLUS.
- Research Services: Need help locating content? Contact your Library Relations manager for research assistance.
The PLI PLUS search widget can be embedded into any knowledge management portal, whether it’s your library’s intranet page or a standard web page, a SharePoint page or some other format. This simple search box gives your organization a direct line to more than 90,000 legal documents on PLI PLUS. Interested in adding this to your webpage? Write us at PLUS@pli.edu and we’ll send you the code.