Need help using PLI PLUS? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you are an expert or a novice, you’ll find something on this page to help you get the most out of PLUS. In addition to the training materials below, we provide in-person and Web-based training upon request.
PLI PLUS Webinars
- PLI PLUS Webinars: Join us for an upcoming webinar to learn more about PLI PLUS.
About PLI PLUS
- PLI PLUS Fact Sheet: This handy one-page PDF lets you know what’s included in your PLI PLUS subscription and what it’s enhanced with.
- PLI PLUS Booklet: The official marketing booklet provides an overview of the database and the PLI Press resources available to you.
- PLI PLUS Overview Video: This 1:15 minute tutorial is a high-level overview of the platform.
- Getting Started with PLI PLUS Video: This 3:00 minute tutorial highlights key features and two ways to access content on PLI PLUS.
Features and Functionality
- How to Find a Title on PLI PLUS: This two-page PDF shows how to retrieve a specific title using the Jump-to-Title command line.
- How to Search on PLI PLUS: This two-page PDF outlines how to search across PLI’s online research database.
- Highlighting, Annotating, and Bookmarking Content on PLI PLUS: This 1:30 minute video explains how to use our eReader functionality to save text and access it again and again.
- My Preferences Video: This 1:24 minute video shows users how to tailor their PLI PLUS experience with custom search, browse, and homepage settings.
- Search Alerts Video: This 1:47 minute video shows users how to create and manage Search Alerts on PLI PLUS.
- Search Alerts PDF: This one-page PDF shows users how to create and manage Search Alerts on PLI PLUS.
- Document and Search Management Tools: This six-page PDF shows you how to personalize your research by creating bookshelves, notes, highlights and bookmarks.
- Citation Guide: This three-page PDF outlines how cite a document found on PLI PLUS using The Bluebook format.
- Answer Books Video: This 1:30 minute video provides tips and pointers for accessing PLI Press Answer Books on PLI PLUS.
- Forms & Checklists PDF – This flyer provides an overview of the forms & checklists on PLI PLUS and highlights a handful of popular examples.
- Administrator’s Guide: This one-page PDF compiles tools and services available to help successfully launch and manage your PLI PLUS subscription within an organization.
- Guide for Professional Development Directors & Training Staff: Structure your internal training program around the expertise of leading legal practitioners using PLI publications with this six-page guide.
PLI PLUS App for iOS
- App Flyer: This two-page PDF reviews key features on the PLI PLUS app.
- App Quick Reference Guide: This two-page PDF highlights the PLI PLUS app for iPads and iPhones.
- PLI PLUS App Video: This 45-second video is a high-level overview of the PLI PLUS app.
PLI Press Catalog
- PLI Press Books Catalog 2021: The 2021 catalog includes over 200 of PLI’s most recognizable and popular print titles, all of which are available on PLI PLUS.
PLI PLUS Content Guides
- Banking Research Center: This two-page PDF highlights the Banking & Commercial law content on PLI PLUS.
- Corporate & Securities Research Center: This two-page PDF highlights the Corporate & Securities law content on PLI PLUS.
- Employment Law Research Center: This two-page PDF highlights the Employment law content on PLI PLUS.
- IP Research Center: This two-page PDF highlights the IP law content on PLI PLUS.
- Litigation Research Center: This two-page PDF highlights the Litigation content on PLI PLUS.
- Real Estate Research Center: This two-page PDF highlights the Real Estate law content on PLI PLUS.
- Tax Research Center: This two-page PDF highlights the Tax & Estate law content on PLI PLUS.
- Paralegal Center PLUS Content – This PDF lists and links to course handbooks and transcripts on PLI PLUS associated with PLI’s Paralegal Center.
- Law School Flyer: This two-page PDF highlights content that matches law school courses and links to each title on PLI PLUS.
Research Topic Guides
- PDFs created for researchers interested in learning more about legal issues from leading practitioners.
PLI Librarian Blog
- PLI Librarian features frequent postings about new PLI Press treatises, updated editions, upcoming Webinars, new PLI PLUS features, search tips, and more.