Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- Free One-Hour Briefing on SEC v. Obus: Insider Trading and Taking the SEC to Trial
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Fifth Third Bancorp v. Dudenhoeffer: Supreme Court Eschews Moench Presumption, But Recognizes Limitations on Stock-Drop Litigation Under ERISA
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in June 2014
- 2014 Practising Law Institute Discover PLUS Coverage List
- Hello San Antonio!
- PLI Treatises Updated in June 2014
- PLI Answer Books Published in June 2014
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Helping Child Migrants: Learn How to Represent Children Who Need Immigration and Family Court Assistance
- PLI Librarian Advisory Breakfast at AALL 2014
- What Are You Going to Do With All the Time You Save Using PLI Discover PLUS?