Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- National Library Week Continues!
- Happy National Library Week!
- PLI Discover PLUS Mentioned in Virginia Lawyer
- Free One-Hour Briefing on the Supreme Court and Informational Privacy: Bringing the Fourt Amendment into the 21st Century
- New Edition! Derivatives Deskbook: Close-Out Netting, Risk Mitigation, Litigation (2nd Edition)
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Legal Issues for Startups: What Non-Lawyer Entrepreneurs Need to Know
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in March 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in March 2014
- PLI Answer Books Published in March 2014
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in February 2014