Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- Free One Hour Briefing on Defining “Waters of the United States”: What is at Stake?
- Free One Hour Briefing on Telling the Story of Your Complex Case
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Litigating Under Patent Local Rules: Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Financial Due Diligence and the Specter of Fraud in the Private M&A Context
- The Library Ledger September 2014, Volume 2, Issue 3
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Ralls Corporation v. Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States: Is This Landmark Ruling the Dawn of Due Process for CFIUS?
- Free One-Hour Briefing on State Enforcement in the Financial Services Sector: The Emergence of a Federal Law Enforcement Tool Empowering State Authorities Under Dodd-Frank
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Mindful Lawyering: An Introduction to Mindfulness and How it Can Boost Your Life and Legal Practice
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Regulation AB II Overview
- Seeing the Value in PLI Discover PLUS