Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- PLI Discover PLUS: Content Added in 2015
- What’s New for January on Discover PLUS
- Special Report: “The FAST Act and Other Recent Developments Affecting the IPO Market”
- We’re Exhibiting at AALS 2016!
- What’s New for December on PLI Discover PLUS
- Discover PLUS Research Topic Video – Patent Troll Litigation
- PLI Discover PLUS App Quick Reference Guide
- The Daily Record Highlights PLI’s Cybersecurity: A Practical Guide to the Law of Cyber Risk
- The Library Ledger, November 2015, Vol. 3, Issue 4
- What’s New for November on Discover PLUS