Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- PLI Discover PLUS 2014 Third Quarter Coverage List
- PLI Discover PLUS – Sample Search Anti-Money Laundering
- New Discover PLUS Research Topic Guide – Public Performance Rights
- New Book! International Tax Controversies: A Practical Guide
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in October 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in October 2014
- New Book! Attorney-Client Privilege Answer Book 2015
- PLI Discover PLUS – Highlights Search Tips
- What’s New in Corporate & Securities Law?
- Free One Hour Briefing on Ethical Issues in Limited Scope Representation