Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Ralls Corporation v. Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States: Is This Landmark Ruling the Dawn of Due Process for CFIUS?
- Free One-Hour Briefing on State Enforcement in the Financial Services Sector: The Emergence of a Federal Law Enforcement Tool Empowering State Authorities Under Dodd-Frank
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Mindful Lawyering: An Introduction to Mindfulness and How it Can Boost Your Life and Legal Practice
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Regulation AB II Overview
- Seeing the Value in PLI Discover PLUS
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Exporting EEO: Aligning a Multinational’s Approaches to Discrimination, Harassment and Diversity Compliance Overseas
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in August 2014
- Now you can access PLI Discover PLUS with a Search Widget
- PLI Answer Books Published in August 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in August 2014