Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- Federal Bail and Detention Handbook 2015
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in February 2015
- PLI Discover PLUS: New Content Added in 2014!
- New Edition Published! Copyright Law: A Practitioner’s Guide (2nd Edition)
- New Treatise! Insurance and Investment Management M&A Deskbook
- AALS 2015
- The Library Ledger, February 2015, Vol 3. Issue 1
- New Treatise! Technology Transactions: A Practical Guide to Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Agreements
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in January 2015
- New Treatise! Life at the Center: Reflections on Fifty Years of Securities Regulation