Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- LAW DAY SALE
- It’s official…
- The 2015 NFL Draft and Sports Entertainment Law
- The 2015 Am Law 100
- And the 2015 Webby Award for Best Law Website goes to….
- Happy Earth Day!
- New Answer Book! Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Answer Book 2015
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Accessing Justice: Ethics and Lawsuit Financing in a New Era
- Build Your Own Library in Discover PLUS with ‘My Bookshelf’!
- Training: The Most Effective Communication Activity for Law Librarians