Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- UC Hastings Blogs about PLI Discover PLUS!
- The Library Ledger
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in January 2014
- Our Free Library One-Hour Briefing on Changing from Two to One Legal Database Vendor is Now Available On-Demand!
- Now you can access PLI Discover PLUS with a Search Widget
- Georgetown University Blogs about PLI Discover PLUS!
- Interview with our AALS 2014 Answer Book Raffle Winner, Professor Bill MacDonald
- PLI Discover PLUS: Implementation Guide
- George Washington University Blogs about PLI Discover PLUS!
- 2014 Books Catalog