Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- PLI Discover PLUS – Highlights Search Tips
- What’s New in Corporate & Securities Law?
- Free One Hour Briefing on Ethical Issues in Limited Scope Representation
- PLI Discover PLUS Turns 2!
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in September 2014
- PLI Answer Books Published in September 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in September 2014
- Free One Hour Briefing on U.S. Sanctions Relating to the Unrest in Ukraine: Compliance Challenges
- Free One Hour Briefing on What’s Going on at the SEC and PCAOB – What You Need to Know Now
- PLI Discover PLUS – My Bookshelf Video