Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- The Library Ledger, December 2014, Volume 2, Issue 4
- PLI Best Sellers Holiday Sale!
- PLI Discover PLUS – Sample Search on Health Care Mergers & Acquisitions
- New Answer Book! Antitrust Law Answer Book 2015
- PLI Treatises Updated in November 2014
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in November 2014
- Updates to Pharmaceutical and Biotech Patent Law
- PLI Cyber Monday!
- PLI Discover PLUS 2014 Third Quarter Coverage List
- PLI Discover PLUS – Sample Search Anti-Money Laundering