Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- AALS 2015
- The Library Ledger, February 2015, Vol 3. Issue 1
- New Treatise! Technology Transactions: A Practical Guide to Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Agreements
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in January 2015
- New Treatise! Life at the Center: Reflections on Fifty Years of Securities Regulation
- PLI’s 2015 Books Catalog!
- Vote for the Next PLI Librarian YouTube Channel Video!
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in December 2014
- Happy New Year from the PLI Librarians!
- Updates to Post-Grant Proceedings Before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board