Congress forgets how to pass a law
Thank you Onion News Network for a parody news report on Congress. The fake story is about Congress forgetting how to pass a bill—complete with CSPAN-like coverage. My favorite part is when they decide to find the Library of Congress.
Congress Forgets How To Pass A Law
- PLI Answer Books Published in July 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in July 2014
- PLI New Editions Published in July 2014
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in July 2014
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Evolving Landscape of State Income Taxation of Trusts
- PLI’s Anti-Money Laundering Deskbook: A Practical Guide to Law and Compliance on PR Newswire
- Free One-Hour Briefing on SEC Adopts Money Market Fund Reform Rules
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Big Data Across the Atlantic – U.S. and E.U. Perspectives
- PLI Discover PLUS – Search Tips Video
- Free One-Hour Briefing on BEPS: What’s Next?