LIVE WEBCAST: June 11, 2020 3:00 pm EDT
As the legal community adjusts to the COVID-19 new normal virtual work environment, law librarians face unique challenges. It is vitally important for law librarians to be proactive in monitoring the needs of the respective practice areas they support, including ensuring adequate research is being performed in those hot Covid-19 practice areas and ensuring alerts have been set up to monitor late breaking legislative and regulatory changes. Additionally, now is the time to proactively communicate the existence of virtual research tools and provide training when lawyers cannot fall back on print.
Please join Steven A. Lastres, Director of Knowledge Management Services at Debevoise & Plimpton and Kathryn McRae, Director of Research & Knowledge at Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP for a discussion addressing:
- The long term opportunities this pandemic provides to eliminate all print from remaining collections
- How to proactively market AI and data analytics tools to reluctant lawyers
- Staffing considerations and project assignments
- Virtual training options for summer associates
- Long-term team management
- Leveraging alternate electronic library resources
- Vendor communication
This program is free to attend. Register online with the priority code FREE COVID.