In July 2011 PLI published one new treatise title, the Antitrust Law Answer Book.
In addition, the following titles were updated. If you are on standing order, you should receive these releases soon. If you would like to place an order, please write firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conducting Due Diligence Rel. #2
- Equipment Leasing Rel. #2
- Friedman on Leases Rel. #16
- Financial Product Fundamentals Rel. #15
- Manning on Estate Planning FREE SPECIAL ALERT
- Proskauer on Privacy Rel. #6
- Variable Annuities Rel. #8
As the economy improves, the Justice Department is ramping up its antitrust enforcement efforts. Given the potential for severe criminal sanctions and civil liability, expert guidance is indispensable to successfully navigate a legal minefield that often combines government enforcement and potentially devastating private suits.
Jones Day has forged a stellar reputation in some of the most challenging antitrust matters in history, and the Antitrust Law Answer Book 2011-12 reflects their hard-earned knowledge in a highly accessible format you can immediately put to work for you and your clients. Bring their expertise to bear as you tackle such issues as investigations and litigation, agreements between suppliers and customers, monopolization claims, pricing, and unilateral conduct not related to price. What’s more, this handy guide’s detailed coverage of antitrust compliance programs can help you avoid or minimize problems that can derail a deal and lead to costly litigation.
Antitrust Law Answer Book 2011-12 will quickly become your “go to” source when it comes to the practical impact of domestic antitrust and international competition law.
To order the book click here, or write us at email@example.com.
From June 1st until August 1st, we held the PLI Discover: “Caption the Cartoon” Challenge. We asked you to tell us what our Law Book is dreaming about, and you did. We received numerous clever captions but alas, we could only name one winner. The winning entry was submitted by (drum roll please), Sherry VonBehren of the Drake University Law School Library.
Here are the PLI Course Handbooks that were published during the month of June 2011.
Corporate Law & Practice Series
- Acquiring or Selling the privately held Company 2011
- Audit Committee Workshop 2011
- Corporate Compliance and Ethics Institute 2011
- Fundamentals of Broker-Dealer Regulation 2011
- Fundamentals of Mutual Funds 2011
- Internal Investigations 2011
- Pocket MBA: Summer 2011
Intellectual Property Series
- Cloud Computing 2011
- Fundamentals of Patent Litigation 2011
- IP Issues in Business Transactions 2011
- Markman hearings and Claim Construction in Patent Litigation 2011
Litigation & Administrative Practice Series
- Employment Discrimination Law 2011
- Taking and Defending Depositions 2011
Real Estate Law & Practice Series
- Negotiating Real Estate Deals 2011
Please write firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to order a title.
For all the PLI Discover subscribers, here it is, our complete Coverage List. Contained in the pdf is a list of the titles available arranged alphabetically, as well as by practice area.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.