Free One-Hour Briefing on Dodd-Frank Research
PLI and LLAGNY have teamed up to offer a free one-hour audio briefing to librarians, researchers, attorneys, and allied professionals. The program is entitled Where in the World is Dodd-Frank? A Guide for Researchers.
The session will cover:
- An overview of the Dodd-Frank Act & the best available tools for getting up to speed on the law
- How the regulatory structure has changed, and changes still in the offing
- The best resources for tracking the ongoing regulatory process
This briefing, featuring instruction from noted law librarians Craig Eastland and Lisa A. Junghahn, was conceived and created in cooperation with the Practising Law Institute (PLI) and the Law Library Association of Greater New York (LLAGNY). This briefing is chaired by Janice E. Henderson, Gitelle Seer, and Patricia Barbone.
Sign up today – it’s free!
When: January 20th, 2011 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EST
Attendees also receive a 20% discount on PLI’s treatise Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act — A Summary.
Please note this program has expired. If you are interested in current PLI Library Programs, please visit www.pli.edu/libraryaudiobriefings.
- New Title! Financial Services Regulation Deskbook (2)
- June 2012 Treatise Updates
- 2012 PLI Treatise Catalog
- Say on Pay
- Dodd-Frank: new venture capital rules & rulemaking tracker
- Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Rules
- New “Frank” Legislation
- Keeping Up With Dodd-Frank (1)
- PLI Discover PLUS – Sample Search on ETFs
- New Treatise! Life at the Center: Reflections on Fifty Years of Securities Regulation
- PLI’s 2015 Books Catalog!
- Vote for the Next PLI Librarian YouTube Channel Video!
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in December 2014
- Happy New Year from the PLI Librarians!
- Updates to Post-Grant Proceedings Before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- The Library Ledger, December 2014, Volume 2, Issue 4
- PLI Best Sellers Holiday Sale!
- PLI Discover PLUS – Sample Search on Health Care Mergers & Acquisitions