Free One-Hour Briefing on Dodd-Frank Research
PLI and LLAGNY have teamed up to offer a free one-hour audio briefing to librarians, researchers, attorneys, and allied professionals. The program is entitled Where in the World is Dodd-Frank? A Guide for Researchers.
The session will cover:
- An overview of the Dodd-Frank Act & the best available tools for getting up to speed on the law
- How the regulatory structure has changed, and changes still in the offing
- The best resources for tracking the ongoing regulatory process
This briefing, featuring instruction from noted law librarians Craig Eastland and Lisa A. Junghahn, was conceived and created in cooperation with the Practising Law Institute (PLI) and the Law Library Association of Greater New York (LLAGNY). This briefing is chaired by Janice E. Henderson, Gitelle Seer, and Patricia Barbone.
Sign up today – it’s free!
When: January 20th, 2011 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EST
Attendees also receive a 20% discount on PLI’s treatise Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act — A Summary.
Please note this program has expired. If you are interested in current PLI Library Programs, please visit www.pli.edu/libraryaudiobriefings.
- New Title! Financial Services Regulation Deskbook (2)
- June 2012 Treatise Updates
- 2012 PLI Treatise Catalog
- Say on Pay
- Dodd-Frank: new venture capital rules & rulemaking tracker
- Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Rules
- New “Frank” Legislation
- Keeping Up With Dodd-Frank (1)
- The Library Ledger, November 2015, Vol. 3, Issue 4
- What’s New for November on Discover PLUS
- The PLI 2016 Books Catalog Has Arrived
- Immigration Fundamentals Gets a New Name!
- Learn More about the PLI Discover PLUS App
- The PLI Discover PLUS App is Here!
- What’s New for October on PLI Discover PLUS
- PLI Discover PLUS Infographic
- The Corporate Tax Practice Series and The Partnership Tax Practice Series: Archival versions now available on Discover PLUS
- New Treatise! Cybersecurity: A Practical Guide to the Law of Cyber Risk