Sign up for Events Using Google Docs
Whether its 1Y library introduction or advanced database instruction, getting your law students to sign and show up to an event can be challenging.
Now Google Docs and Calendar is here to make your life just a little bit easier. Allie Jordan has a guest post on the LibraryTech blog where she goes through how to create a form and sign-up process through Google Docs and calendars, allowing your students to register for an event with the click of a button.
- Join PLI for a Lunch & Learn at the AALL Annual Meeting
- Zombies Are Bad for Circulation
- NY Times Article About the Changing Role of Librarians
- Law Library Blog List (1)
- Google Backup
- FAQ for ABA Questionare
- Who Wants $5,000? You Want $5,000.
- Things Other Than Westlaw
- The Start of the School Year for Academic Law Libraries
- PLI Discover PLUS – Sample Search on ETFs
- New Treatise! Life at the Center: Reflections on Fifty Years of Securities Regulation
- PLI’s 2015 Books Catalog!
- Vote for the Next PLI Librarian YouTube Channel Video!
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in December 2014
- Happy New Year from the PLI Librarians!
- Updates to Post-Grant Proceedings Before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- The Library Ledger, December 2014, Volume 2, Issue 4
- PLI Best Sellers Holiday Sale!
- PLI Discover PLUS – Sample Search on Health Care Mergers & Acquisitions