Sign up for Events Using Google Docs
Whether its 1Y library introduction or advanced database instruction, getting your law students to sign and show up to an event can be challenging.
Now Google Docs and Calendar is here to make your life just a little bit easier. Allie Jordan has a guest post on the LibraryTech blog where she goes through how to create a form and sign-up process through Google Docs and calendars, allowing your students to register for an event with the click of a button.
- Join PLI for a Lunch & Learn at the AALL Annual Meeting
- Zombies Are Bad for Circulation
- NY Times Article About the Changing Role of Librarians
- Law Library Blog List (1)
- Google Backup
- FAQ for ABA Questionare
- Who Wants $5,000? You Want $5,000.
- Things Other Than Westlaw
- The Start of the School Year for Academic Law Libraries
- New Treatise! Global Business Fraud and the Law: Preventing and Remedying Fraud and Corruption
- Updates to Public Company Deskbook: Complying with Federal Governance & Disclosure Requirements (3rd Edition)
- The 12 Week Interview
- Your Courtroom Companion
- LAW DAY SALE EXTENDED
- LAW DAY SALE
- It’s official…
- The NFL Draft and Sports Entertainment Law
- The 2015 Am Law 100
- And the 2015 Webby Award for Best Law Website goes to….