Sign up for Events Using Google Docs
Whether its 1Y library introduction or advanced database instruction, getting your law students to sign and show up to an event can be challenging.
Now Google Docs and Calendar is here to make your life just a little bit easier. Allie Jordan has a guest post on the LibraryTech blog where she goes through how to create a form and sign-up process through Google Docs and calendars, allowing your students to register for an event with the click of a button.
- Join PLI for a Lunch & Learn at the AALL Annual Meeting
- Zombies Are Bad for Circulation
- NY Times Article About the Changing Role of Librarians
- Law Library Blog List (1)
- Google Backup
- FAQ for ABA Questionare
- Who Wants $5,000? You Want $5,000.
- Things Other Than Westlaw
- The Start of the School Year for Academic Law Libraries
- The Library Ledger, November 2015, Vol. 3, Issue 4
- What’s New for November on Discover PLUS
- The PLI 2016 Books Catalog Has Arrived
- Immigration Fundamentals Gets a New Name!
- Learn More about the PLI Discover PLUS App
- The PLI Discover PLUS App is Here!
- What’s New for October on PLI Discover PLUS
- PLI Discover PLUS Infographic
- The Corporate Tax Practice Series and The Partnership Tax Practice Series: Archival versions now available on Discover PLUS
- New Treatise! Cybersecurity: A Practical Guide to the Law of Cyber Risk