Sign up for Events Using Google Docs
Whether its 1Y library introduction or advanced database instruction, getting your law students to sign and show up to an event can be challenging.
Now Google Docs and Calendar is here to make your life just a little bit easier. Allie Jordan has a guest post on the LibraryTech blog where she goes through how to create a form and sign-up process through Google Docs and calendars, allowing your students to register for an event with the click of a button.
- Join PLI for a Lunch & Learn at the AALL Annual Meeting
- Zombies Are Bad for Circulation
- NY Times Article About the Changing Role of Librarians
- Law Library Blog List (1)
- Google Backup
- FAQ for ABA Questionare
- Who Wants $5,000? You Want $5,000.
- Things Other Than Westlaw
- The Start of the School Year for Academic Law Libraries
- PLI Discover PLUS – Transcripts Video
- Copyright News: Monkey Selfies
- New Book! Intellectual Property Law Answer Book 2015
- Need Materials on Jury Duty Questionnaires? PLI Discover PLUS Has What You Need!
- PLI Discover PLUS – Forms Video
- PLI Answer Books Published in July 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in July 2014
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in July 2014
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Evolving Landscape of State Income Taxation of Trusts
- PLI’s Anti-Money Laundering Deskbook: A Practical Guide to Law and Compliance on PR Newswire