Sign up for Events Using Google Docs
Whether its 1Y library introduction or advanced database instruction, getting your law students to sign and show up to an event can be challenging.
Now Google Docs and Calendar is here to make your life just a little bit easier. Allie Jordan has a guest post on the LibraryTech blog where she goes through how to create a form and sign-up process through Google Docs and calendars, allowing your students to register for an event with the click of a button.
- Join PLI for a Lunch & Learn at the AALL Annual Meeting
- Zombies Are Bad for Circulation
- NY Times Article About the Changing Role of Librarians
- Law Library Blog List (1)
- Google Backup
- FAQ for ABA Questionare
- Who Wants $5,000? You Want $5,000.
- Things Other Than Westlaw
- The Start of the School Year for Academic Law Libraries
- PLI Discover PLUS 2014 Third Quarter Coverage List
- PLI Discover PLUS – Sample Search Anti-Money Laundering
- New Discover PLUS Research Topic Guide – Public Performance Rights
- New Book! International Tax Controversies: A Practical Guide
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in October 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in October 2014
- New Book! Attorney-Client Privilege Answer Book 2015
- PLI Discover PLUS – Highlights Search Tips
- What’s New in Corporate & Securities Law?
- Free One Hour Briefing on Ethical Issues in Limited Scope Representation