Sign up for Events Using Google Docs
Whether its 1Y library introduction or advanced database instruction, getting your law students to sign and show up to an event can be challenging.
Now Google Docs and Calendar is here to make your life just a little bit easier. Allie Jordan has a guest post on the LibraryTech blog where she goes through how to create a form and sign-up process through Google Docs and calendars, allowing your students to register for an event with the click of a button.
- Join PLI for a Lunch & Learn at the AALL Annual Meeting
- Zombies Are Bad for Circulation
- NY Times Article About the Changing Role of Librarians
- Law Library Blog List (1)
- Google Backup
- FAQ for ABA Questionare
- Who Wants $5,000? You Want $5,000.
- Things Other Than Westlaw
- The Start of the School Year for Academic Law Libraries
- UC Hastings Blogs about PLI Discover PLUS!
- The Library Ledger
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in January 2014
- Our Free Library One-Hour Briefing on Changing from Two to One Legal Database Vendor is Now Available On-Demand!
- Now you can access PLI Discover PLUS with a Search Widget
- Georgetown University Blogs about PLI Discover PLUS!
- Interview with our AALS 2014 Answer Book Raffle Winner, Professor Bill MacDonald
- PLI Discover PLUS: Implementation Guide
- George Washington University Blogs about PLI Discover PLUS!
- 2014 Books Catalog