Sign up for Events Using Google Docs
Whether its 1Y library introduction or advanced database instruction, getting your law students to sign and show up to an event can be challenging.
Now Google Docs and Calendar is here to make your life just a little bit easier. Allie Jordan has a guest post on the LibraryTech blog where she goes through how to create a form and sign-up process through Google Docs and calendars, allowing your students to register for an event with the click of a button.
- Join PLI for a Lunch & Learn at the AALL Annual Meeting
- Zombies Are Bad for Circulation
- NY Times Article About the Changing Role of Librarians
- Law Library Blog List (1)
- Google Backup
- FAQ for ABA Questionare
- Who Wants $5,000? You Want $5,000.
- Things Other Than Westlaw
- The Start of the School Year for Academic Law Libraries
- And the 2015 Webby Award for Best Law Website goes to….
- Happy Earth Day!
- New Answer Book! Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Answer Book 2015
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Accessing Justice: Ethics and Lawsuit Financing in a New Era
- Build Your Own Library in Discover PLUS with ‘My Bookshelf’!
- Training: The Most Effective Communication Activity For Law Librarians
- Happy National Library Week & National Library Workers Day from the PLI Library Relations Team!
- Celebrate National Library Week with PLI
- Another New PLI Answer Book Now Available! The Import Practice Answer Book 2015
- New Edition of Pharmaceutical Compliance and Enforcement Answer Book Now Available