Sign up for Events Using Google Docs
Whether its 1Y library introduction or advanced database instruction, getting your law students to sign and show up to an event can be challenging.
Now Google Docs and Calendar is here to make your life just a little bit easier. Allie Jordan has a guest post on the LibraryTech blog where she goes through how to create a form and sign-up process through Google Docs and calendars, allowing your students to register for an event with the click of a button.
- Join PLI for a Lunch & Learn at the AALL Annual Meeting
- Zombies Are Bad for Circulation
- NY Times Article About the Changing Role of Librarians
- Law Library Blog List (1)
- Google Backup
- FAQ for ABA Questionare
- Who Wants $5,000? You Want $5,000.
- Things Other Than Westlaw
- The Start of the School Year for Academic Law Libraries
- PLI Discover PLUS – Highlights Search Tips
- What’s New in Corporate & Securities Law?
- Free One Hour Briefing on Ethical Issues in Limited Scope Representation
- PLI Discover PLUS Turns 2!
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in September 2014
- PLI Answer Books Published in September 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in September 2014
- Free One Hour Briefing on U.S. Sanctions Relating to the Unrest in Ukraine: Compliance Challenges
- Free One Hour Briefing on What’s Going on at the SEC and PCAOB – What You Need to Know Now
- PLI Discover PLUS – My Bookshelf Video