Sign up for Events Using Google Docs
Whether its 1Y library introduction or advanced database instruction, getting your law students to sign and show up to an event can be challenging.
Now Google Docs and Calendar is here to make your life just a little bit easier. Allie Jordan has a guest post on the LibraryTech blog where she goes through how to create a form and sign-up process through Google Docs and calendars, allowing your students to register for an event with the click of a button.
- Join PLI for a Lunch & Learn at the AALL Annual Meeting
- Zombies Are Bad for Circulation
- NY Times Article About the Changing Role of Librarians
- Law Library Blog List (1)
- Google Backup
- FAQ for ABA Questionare
- Who Wants $5,000? You Want $5,000.
- Things Other Than Westlaw
- The Start of the School Year for Academic Law Libraries
- Federal Bail and Detention Handbook 2016 Now Available
- PLI Discover PLUS: Content Added in 2015
- What’s New for January on Discover PLUS
- Special Report: “The FAST Act and Other Recent Developments Affecting the IPO Market”
- We’re Exhibiting at AALS 2016!
- What’s New for December on PLI Discover PLUS
- Discover PLUS Research Topic Video – Patent Troll Litigation
- PLI Discover PLUS App Quick Reference Guide
- The Daily Record Highlights PLI’s Cybersecurity: A Practical Guide to the Law of Cyber Risk
- The Library Ledger, November 2015, Vol. 3, Issue 4