Sign up for Events Using Google Docs
Whether its 1Y library introduction or advanced database instruction, getting your law students to sign and show up to an event can be challenging.
Now Google Docs and Calendar is here to make your life just a little bit easier. Allie Jordan has a guest post on the LibraryTech blog where she goes through how to create a form and sign-up process through Google Docs and calendars, allowing your students to register for an event with the click of a button.
- Join PLI for a Lunch & Learn at the AALL Annual Meeting
- Zombies Are Bad for Circulation
- NY Times Article About the Changing Role of Librarians
- Law Library Blog List (1)
- Google Backup
- FAQ for ABA Questionare
- Who Wants $5,000? You Want $5,000.
- Things Other Than Westlaw
- The Start of the School Year for Academic Law Libraries
- The Corporate Tax Practice Series and The Partnership Tax Practice Series: Archival versions now available on Discover PLUS
- New Treatise! Cybersecurity: A Practical Guide to the Law of Cyber Risk
- What’s New for August on Discover PLUS
- The Library Ledger, August 2015, Vol 3. Issue 3
- Discover PLUS Research Topics Video – Cell Phone Evidence
- Meet Our AALL 2015 Orbitz Gift Card Winner: Nicole Dyszlewski
- PLI Discover PLUS Coverage List 2015
- New Titles Added From January 2014 – July 2015
- What’s New for July on Discover PLUS
- Visit us at our booth at AALL and enter to win a $1,000 Orbitz Gift Card!