Caption the Cartoon Challenge
As everyone knows, we’re currently in the middle of election season. Political campaigns impact everyone and everything, even treatises. Tell us what these two treatises are debating for a chance to win a New iPad! The cleverest caption wins. Submit your caption using our web form here or stop by our booth at either SLA (# 153) or AALL (# 323).
- PLI’s Kane on Trademark Law on Wells IP Law
- National Library Week Continues!
- Happy National Library Week!
- PLI Discover PLUS Mentioned in Virginia Lawyer
- Free One-Hour Briefing on the Supreme Court and Informational Privacy: Bringing the Fourt Amendment into the 21st Century
- New Edition! Derivatives Deskbook: Close-Out Netting, Risk Mitigation, Litigation (2nd Edition)
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Legal Issues for Startups: What Non-Lawyer Entrepreneurs Need to Know
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in March 2014
- PLI Treatises Updated in March 2014
- PLI Answer Books Published in March 2014