Caption the Cartoon Challenge
As everyone knows, we’re currently in the middle of election season. Political campaigns impact everyone and everything, even treatises. Tell us what these two treatises are debating for a chance to win a New iPad! The cleverest caption wins. Submit your caption using our web form here or stop by our booth at either SLA (# 153) or AALL (# 323).
- PLI Discover PLUS – Search Tips Video
- Free One-Hour Briefing on BEPS: What’s Next?
- Free One-Hour Briefing on SEC v. Obus: Insider Trading and Taking the SEC to Trial
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Fifth Third Bancorp v. Dudenhoeffer: Supreme Court Eschews Moench Presumption, But Recognizes Limitations on Stock-Drop Litigation Under ERISA
- PLI Course Handbooks Published in June 2014
- 2014 Practising Law Institute Discover PLUS Coverage List
- Hello San Antonio!
- PLI Treatises Updated in June 2014
- PLI Answer Books Published in June 2014
- Free One-Hour Briefing on Helping Child Migrants: Learn How to Represent Children Who Need Immigration and Family Court Assistance